- Save email conversations to your contacts, customers and vendors
- Save files for historic documents
- Add pictures to your products
- Add brochures to your products
- Store your files directly in the Business Central database or on your SharePoint Online site
Drag & Drop makes it possible to import files into Business Central easier. With Drag & Drop you import a file by dragging and dropping the file into the Drag & Drop factbox. This way it will be a lot easier to import files into Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and saves you time and frustration. You can add all types of files!
You will receive an annual invoice. The contract duration will be one year. After the end date, the contract is automatically extended by one year. Cancellation of the contract is possible with a minimum of three months before the end date of the contract.
Amount per month – per company – excl. VAT
|Cost per company
||€ 29 per company
|2nd – 4th
||€ 19 per company
|5th – 9th
||€ 10 per company
||€ 2 per company
- Q: Are all filetypes supported?
- A: Yes, all filetypes are supported. However, please note that not every filetype will be able to generate a preview of the file.
- Q: If I delete a file through the FactBox, will this also delete my file from SharePoint?
- A: Yes, whenever you decide to delete a file through the FactBox it will also be deleted from yout SharePoint
- Q: I deleted a file from SharePoint, but when I tried to re-upload it I can’t seem to open the file anymore in Business Central.
- A: This is correct. This means you need to re-upload the file through the FactBox in Business Central. This is due to the fact that Business Central and SharePoint won’t be connected based on filename alone.
- Q: Can files use the same filename?
- A: No, every filename needs to be unique. This is because all files are saved within the same SharePoint folder. This structure means there cannot be any duplicate filenames.
- Q: Is the Drag & Drop application available on every page?
- A: The Drag & Drop is not yet available on every single page. We are currently working on further developing this functionality. The available pages are shown in the Drag & Drop setup page within Business Central.
Click here for the installation instructions